Give a Membership!
A membership to The Iowa Children’s Museum is a unique gift idea that can be enjoyed for an entire year. Give the gift of play to a family for any occasion – birthday, holiday or just to say “Thanks!” Joining the ICM Membership Program enables a family to take advantage of unlimited visits to our outstanding exhibits and programs for an entire year at a significant discount at the times that are most convenient for you. Other membership benefits include:
- 10% Discount on Programs – Includes Day Camps, Summer Camps and special workshops through out the year.
- 10% Discount on Birthday Parties – Birthday Parties are fun for kids and a piece of cake for adults.
- 10% Discount at the Think Tank – Educational toys, games, puzzles, and more delight children and adults alike!
- Half-price admission to 200+ children’s museums across the U.S. through the Association of Children’s Museum’s Reciprocal Network!
- Exclusive Members-Only Events
Note: Children’s Museum memberships and coupons cannot be applied to educational programs including field trips and birthday parties
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP $145
Includes free admission for one year for two named adults living in one household and all named children under age 18 living in the same household.
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP PLUS $195
Includes all the benefits of the family membership PLUS 12 free admission passes ($108 value). Great to use throughout the year for friends and family!
GRANDPARENT MEMBERSHIP $145
Includes free admission for one year for two named grandparents living in one household and all of their named grandchildren under age 18.
Guest Add-On $25
Includes one free guest per visit. Add to a Family, Family Plus or Grandparent Membership.
INDIVIDUAL ANNUAL PASS $50 (does not included member benefits)
Includes free admission for one year from the date of purchase for one named adult or child.