Information for Current Members
Thank you for being a member of The Iowa Children’s Museum! Your membership is a gateway to imagine, create, discover and explore throughout the year. Learn more about how to access the full benefits of your membership below.
Don’t forget to stay in touch! We send updates to the email address associated with your membership on a regular basis, including information about your membership, early access to program registration, and other museum news. Please let us know if we should update our records with a new email address and be sure that email@example.com is not being filtered to your spam folder.
Your Membership Benefits:
- Unlimited play in our exhibits!
- 10% Discount on party room and facility rentals.
- 10% Discount on programs – Includes drop-off programs, camps and special workshops through out the year.
- 10% Discount at the Think Tank – Educational toys, games, puzzles, and more delight children and adults alike!
- Half price admission to 200+ children’s museums across the U.S. through the Association of Children’s Museum’s Reciprocal Network. More details about the ACM Reciprocal Network below.
- Exclusive member-only hours and events
Note: Children’s Museum memberships and coupons cannot be applied to educational programs including field trips. Memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Access our Membership Portal to view the details of your membership (including expirations, membership cards, and more), register for programs or events, and renew your current membership. Click below to expand the instructions.