Let’s go to dizzying heights, get lost in puzzling mazes, and build your child’s knowledge of STEM concepts! This Play Pack gets kids’ gears turning about what it means to be an engineer.
In the Crash Course in Engineering Play Pack, we provide everything your child needs for screen-free learning and STEM-related fun. This Play Pack has four engineering-themed activities that spark creativity while exploring the basics of physics, construction, and problem solving. Easy-to-follow instructions provide guidance while also allowing each child to be the engineers of their own fun.
- Tallest Tower: Learn about structures, then use cups, blocks, and other craft supplies to build the tallest tower.
- Engineer a Bridge: Be a civil engineer! Design and construct a bridge that bears weight.
- Puzzling Mazes: Make and master a maze that will puzzle your friends.
- DIY Roller Coaster: Create twists and turns in your very own marble run roller coaster!
Shipping Options: Select one of the following options during checkout.
- In-Store Pick Up: Pick up your items within the museum during our regular open hours.
- By Mail: Items can be mailed directly to your home for an additional $10.
For a limited time, you can receive all four activities as well as bonus content for just $40 thanks to support from GEICO Cares. Don’t let this tower of fun fall through your fingers! Put on your hard hat for a Crash Course in Engineering!