The Iowa Children’s Museum is pleased to reopen our doors! We believe children need opportunities to play and learn now more than ever, and we are excited to be a resource for families once again.
While COVID-19 is still a challenge we must face together, we are confident in our reopening plan—one that has been informed and supported by a number of local health experts and fellow community leaders. Please be assured that the health and safety of our guests and staff will always be our top priority. That’s why we’re playing in a new way!
As you plan your visit, please keep the following new policies in mind:
- Online ticket purchases are now required. Learn more or purchase your tickets now by clicking here.
- Hours of operation have been adjusted to allow for additional deep cleaning and sanitizing. You are welcome to enter any time during your play session (outlined below), but please be advised that play sessions will end promptly at the published time.
- Member Monday: 10 a.m. – Noon and 2-4 p.m. Members-only play sessions. Learn more about membership here!
- Tuesday-Thursday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Friday-Sunday: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 3-6 p.m.