Friends like you help us to share our exhibits and programs with over 168,000 children, families, caregivers and educators annually. Thanks to your support, we can offer free events, community outreach, educational opportunities, and our ICM for Everyone program.
With your support, the Museum can:
- Refurbish and/or renovate existing exhibit space so our guests can continue to flourish in the safe active learning environments of the museum.
- Make the museum accessible to all children and families who may otherwise not be able to attend.
- Deliver a variety of exceptional educational programs throughout the year.
- Continue to take the museum out into the community through our outreach programs.
- Aid in strengthening the emotional bonds between children and the parents, grandparents and caregivers.
- Ensure that we are able to keep admission and membership rates as low as possible.
Be a part of the life-long love of learning that is fostered and nurtured in young children! Your support is critical in our efforts to provide child-centered active learning experiences for all children and families. Please consider giving a tax-deductible gift to help the Museum continue to provide invaluable, interactive exhibits and exemplary educational programs. Without the involvement of community-minded partners, the Museum would not be able to serve so many children and their families each year.