The Iowa Children’s Museum sincerely thanks our loyal supporters for enabling us to share our exhibits and programs with over 168,000 children, families, caregivers and educators every year.
Be a part of the life-long love of learning that is fostered and nurtured in young children! Your support is critical in our efforts to provide child-centered active learning experiences for all children and families. Please consider giving a tax-deductible gift to help the Museum continue to provide invaluable, interactive exhibits and exemplary educational programs. Without the involvement of community-minded partners, the Museum would not be able to serve so many children and their families each year.
Make a commitment to The Iowa Children’s Museum with a donation and make a commitment to the children and families of our community!
With your support, the Museum can:
- Refurbish and/or renovate existing exhibit space so our guests can continue to flourish in the safe active learning environments of the museum.
- Make the museum accessible to all children and families who may otherwise not be able to attend.
- Deliver a variety of exceptional educational programs throughout the year.
- Continue to take the museum out into the community through our outreach programs.
- Aid in strengthening the emotional bonds between children and the parents, grandparents and caregivers.
- Ensure that we are able to keep admission and membership rates as low as possible.